Friday, October 16, 2009

One of those Weeks

Ahh... well, it's been one of those weeks.

One of those weeks where I thought life would be slower, but it just seemed to speed up.

A week that I tried my best to have the clarity and joy outweigh the sadness and grief that come with working in ministry.

A week where although I HATE encores, I found myself inwardly chanting "ONE MORE SONG" with the rest of the crowd at my favorite band's concert.

A week where I felt the enemy sitting on my shoulder, yet the presence of a bigger and more powerful God kicking him off, over and over.

A week where I expected to drop by, and instead was invited in.

A week of new revelations and new food. (I'm trying to eat more organic.)

A week where I've had a glimpse at how great Heaven is really going to be.

A week where the thought of living there forever doesn't sound so bad after all.

No comments: